Board Connexions also offers coaching and mentoring if you prefer individual attention. We use a blend of coaching and mentoring techniques to guide and support you in developing a more structured approach to your professional career.
As a mentor and coach our goal is to share our knowledge and expertise to assist you to realise your potential in both leadership and directorship roles.
During mentoring and coaching sessions we will discuss topics such as:
- Are you Board ready?
- What you offer a board or Executive role
- How to make you and your CV ‘board or job ready’
- The types of boards or roles that might appeal to you
- How to do your due diligence
- How to position yourself for the right opportunities
- Interview techniques
The program can be undertaken face-to-face, by telephone or online (e.g. Skype) and includes:
- An introductory session to discuss goals for the program
- Five one to two hour face to face or phone sessions
- Follow up correspondence by email after each session
This personalised and focused approach is an ideal way to get your Board career off to the right start or refocused. Sessions range from one to two hours and includes follow up contact and some phone advice between sessions. There is the option of individual sessions or packages.
- Provide support to deal with new challenges or with challenging situations
- Help develop new skills and knowledge
- Increase self confidence and self awareness
- Increase effectiveness
- Provide a sounding board for board challenges
For customised solutions or more information on any of these services contact Lianne.